John Buck and I are currently writing a new book on Company-wide Agility. Survive and Thrive Disruption.
Having a B.A. in Education, below are my available Trainings:
- This is the first time we are presenting this brand new work in Europe! Company-wide Agility. Ride the new wave with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space, Sociocracy, and Agile (the BOSSA Nova). John Buck (Author of We the people - the book on Sociocracy) and I have nearly completed co-writing: Company-wide Agility. Survive and Thrive Disruption. (May 26 in Cologne)
- Agile Software Development in Large and Distributed Environments, available on demand, London organized by Skills Matter
- Agile Project Management for the Practitioner, on demand organized by StamfordGlobal
Deutsche Seminare finden Sie hier.
On demand and customized trainings:
- Agile Processes:
- Agile Project Management (1 or 2 days)
- Intense training to learn about agility and set up an agile process for a concrete environment (5 days)
- Kick-Start to agile methodologies (1 day)
- Scaling Agility - Agile Development in Large and Distributed Environments (2 days)
- Retrospectives - What are they / How to facilitate one / How to benefit from one (1 day)
- Agile Planning - Iteration and Release Planning (1 day)
- Extreme Programming or Scrum (2 days)
- Please note that I don't certify Srum Masters. The reason is that I don't believe in this kind of certification and support fully the position statement of the Agile Alliance concerning Agile Certification.
- Customized Classes